- Inhouse Production Capabilities: Our Head office is based in Mumbai, India. We have a branch office in Tirupur, India. We are building Dyeing Units, and Compliant Stitching Units in and around Tirupur, India to augment our existing inhouse production capacity.
- Tirupur / Erode / Salem: We have a production office and a receiving and checking unit in Tirupur that is the focal point of our knits production. All receipts and distribution of goods, fabric, unfinished goods, undyed garments, dyed garments, and packed goods. This unit is equipped with alteration stitching machines, weighing scales, fabric measurement scales, and we have capable personnel to manage the inward and outward flow of the merchandise.We have a team of 12, headed by an 2 General Managers, a Cutting Master, 2 Sample Tailors, QC Executives, Fabric QC’s, and support staff.
- Surat: We use large qtys of polyester printed fabric, plain dyed fabric, and shaded fabric in different weaves, weights, and designs for both, our market buyers, and our promotional buyers. Surat suppliers are quite efficient and flexible in their supply. We also operate and co-ordinate all our cotton and polyester woven apparel through 3-4 woven factories on jobwork through our office in Surat
- Bhiwandi / Ichalkaranji / Erode area: We buy grey fabric in different counts from weavers in Bhiwandi, value-added, and yarn dyed shirtings from Ichalkaranji for woven cotton and some polyester sorts, and sheeting / poplin broadcloth heavier counts from the South area.
- Ludhiana: We buy our knitted fabrics, in plain, dyed, and yarn dyed 100% Cotton, Polyester-Cotton, and in Acrylic Knits. We have not yet tapped the full potential of this sourcing area, and are still trying to exploit this center to help us offer winter- season garments in fur, fleece, and heavier knits.
- Mumbai: We use stitching, processing and handwork resources from in and around Mumbai, upto Dombivali / Badlapur / Kalyan. This is to ensure that we have an eye on quality and it is easier for us to co-ordinate a larger number of units within Mumbai. This helps to prevent quality defects passing through before shipment, and keeps the material accounting within our targets.